Sika 1 Render Mortar 25kg
Sika1 Render Mortar is part of the Sika1 Structural Waterproofing System and is a factory proportioned, pre-bagged powder component used with Sika1 Liquid and water as the gauging liquid for producing waterproof rendering mortars as the second step, intermediate or ‘body’ coat of the Sika1 Waterproofing System.
Areas For Use
- Part 2 of the Sika1? Structural Waterproofing System.
- Structural waterproof renders to resist water pressure below ground.
- Waterproof renders to resist moisture and dampness above ground level.
- Internal waterproof tanking.
Charcateristics And Advantages
- Part of the Sika1 Structural Waterproofing System.
- Quality controlled production and delivery.
- Simple and consistent mixing with low shrinkage.
- Colour coded packs to aid selection and quality control.
- Better finishing.
- No impurities – reduces efflorescence damage.
- For brick, concrete and stone substrates.
- Wall, render and screed application internally and externally.
Sika WaterproofingWhen it comes to admixtures and concrete additives there’s only really one name that springs to mind, Sika. With an impressive product range and a clear passion for what they do, it’s no surprise they are market leaders across the world. From landscaping to waterproofing, Sika have got it covered....literally. Founded in 1910 by Kaspar Winkler, Sika produced agents for cleaning and protecting granite and also waterproofing, of which, Sika-1 is still sold today. In 1918 the Swiss Federal Railways ran successful trials using Sika to waterproof tunnels which became essential so that electric trains could be used. They went onto waterproof a further 67 tunnels during the following years, and by 1935 Sika had a presence in Europe, South America and in Asia. Fast forward to more recent times, Sika celebrated 100 years trading in 2010 and then acquired the successful UK brand Everbuild in 2013, putting them firmly on the map when it comes to the construction industry. With an extensive product range and a worldwide presence in over 100 countries, you can be sure Sika products are head and shoulders above the competition, giving you peace of mind that the products you are buying are of the highest standard.