Safeguard Dryrod Damp-Proofing Rods (10 Pack)
Dryrod Damp-Proofing Rods are the next generation treatment for rising damp. They provide a higher level of performance and quicker installation speed than any other rising damp treatment currently available.
Dryrods are 12 mm diameter, 180 mm length, fibre rods that contain a powerful water repellent. The patented, and BBA-approved, Dryrod delivery system ensures the correct dose of active ingredient is delivered to the wall every time, permanently eradicating rising damp.
No fuss, no mess, no stress.
As the latest development in the treatment of rising damp, there are numerous advantages to using Dryrod Damp-Proofing Rods:
- The most effective form of rising damp treatment available — Dryrod outperforms all tested competitor products.
- Extremely quick and simple to install — Simply drill holes in a continuous mortar course and insert the required number of damp-proofing rods.
- Permanent eradication of rising damp — The active ingredient contained within the rods spreads through, and bonds with, the mortar in a wall, providing a permanent solution to rising damp.
- No specialist equipment required — No costly pumps or lances are needed and only standard tools are required.
- No chemical mess to clean up — Conveniently foil-wrapped packaging and a simple installation procedure means no spillages.
- Delivers the correct dose every time — Each rod is accurately dosed with exactly the correct amount of water-repellent.
- Proven to work on highly-saturated walls (even up to 95% saturation) — Tests show that Dryrod Damp-Proofing Rods outperform even premium damp-proofing creams at high saturation levels.
- Low-hazard — Dryrod Damp-Proofing Rods are solvent free, odour free and non-caustic.