Resiblock Indian Sandstone Sealer Invisible – 5 Litre
RESIBLOCK INDIAN SANDSTONE SEALER INVISIBLE is a low viscosity surface sealer which is virtually undetectable following application. The deep penetrating formulation penetrates dry porous surfaces to form a membrane in protecting against dirt detritus and fluid penetration damage. Its unique formulation is both UV resistant and will provide long lasting protection against dirt detritus and fluids even after the initial beading has gone.
Ideal for use with:
- Indian Sandstone
- Yorkstone Limestone
- And other forms of Natural Stone
Limitations of Use
- PIC, Engineering Bricks, Quarry Tiles marble and slate
- Resistant staining by dirt detritus and fluids
- Virtually undetectable following application
- Polymerisation effected by atmospheric and residual moisture
- Can be applied all year round (see application information).
- Allows pavement to retain its normal flexural qualities
- Manufactured under ISO 9002
- Easy application by Resiblock application roller or brush
- High degree of resistance to chemicals.
ResiblockCelebrating 25 years as block paving sealing experts, it’s no surprise Resiblock Sealer is number 1. Having been involved with landmark projects across the world, you can be sure you’re in safe hands when it comes to block paving sealants. Whether it’s at home, on a job or on a commercial scale, Resiblock sealer is committed to providing outstanding paving solutions with their continuous improvement and ever developing product range. Here at BC Profiles we stock a range of Resiblock sealer products, including indian stone sealer, original sealer and all purpose sealer so whatever you need, we are sure to have it. Find out more on using Resiblock and how to seal block paving in our blog post. Then for everything else head over to our Sundries range where you can find all you need all under one roof, no need to shop around!