Pegatanke 2 Part Cold Welding Epoxy Resin 1kg – Black
It is a high quality epoxy glue, developed to withstand the most demanding physical and chemical conditions. Used in industrial, automotive, naval, electrical and construction repairs; as well as in the simplest home repairs, thanks to its high resistance to extreme temperatures and voltage.
- Petrol tanks
- Water tanks
- Car repairs
- Thoroughly clean the area or surface where the glue will be applied.
- Mix components 1 and 2 in equal parts.
- Stir the components for 3 minutes until obtaining homogeneous consistency.
- Apply the mixture evenly in amounts proportional to the surface to be repaired.
- Join the parts to be glued together and secure them if needed for them to remain steady.
- Let dry for 30 minutes in the sun or 1 ½ hours in the shade (under roof or in cloudy days). This time may vary according to room temperature. See packaging for more information.
Aluminium • Ceramic • Copper • Fibreglass • Slab • Plastic • Wood • Metal • MDF • Glass