Manthorpe Drainage Channel Plastic Silver 1m Length A15
The Manthorpe 1m linear drainage channel is an easy and effective way of removing unwanted standing water into a domestic drain. The channel and grate have been independently load tested and gained an A15 load rating in accordance with BS EN 1433:2002. (BRE Test Report 289 099)
It is suitable for both pedestrian and light vehicular use on driveways, patios and paths around the
home. The system can be installed with any type of paving from block paving and flag stones through to Tarmac or concrete.
A leaf trap and end cap are available as accessories to the channel and grate. The leaf trap simply falls into the hole cut for the rainwater exit and will catch any large debris to avoid blocking up underground drain pipes. This is easily accessible once installed for removal and cleaning. The end cap can be fitted to both ends of the channelusing the handy clip feature and forms a barrier for the concrete being poured around it when being installed as well as providing a water tight stop on the end of the channel when in use. Also available is a Junction Unit to create 90° corner, T-junction or 4-way junction.
– Easy to fit and maintenance free.
– Sections slot together making installation quicker and easier.
– Can be cut down to any length with the clip reusable at 6 points along its length.
– Multiple rainwater exit points with easy cut-out features for added choice and versatillity.
– Fits to a standard 4” underground plastic drainage pipe.
– Clip down grate which can be further secured using 3.5 x 30mm self-tapping screws at the four points provided.