Firestone EPDM Rubber 1.14mm – per Sq Metre
Note: Roll width sizes are 3m, 4.5m and 6.1m. Length can be cut to any size you require.
E.g. 3m x 5m = 15sqm. You would then enter ’15’ in the box above.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR WIDTH AND LENGTH MEASUREMENTS IN THE COMMENTS BOX AT THE CHECKOUT. MAKE SURE YOU ADD 300MM TO EACH WIDTH AND LENGTH MEASUREMENT. Thickness 1.14mm Firestone EPDM membrane is hand cut to size depending on your requirements.
Features and benefits
- Firestone E.P.D.M is a high performing synthetic rubber membrane offering a unique combination of features and benefits.
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION
- vailable in large sheet sizes anything up to 12.5m x 30m, resulting in fewer field seams and less installation time.
- SUPERIOR WEATHERABILITY AND DURABILITY Due to its composition, essentially EPDM polymers and carbon black, Firestone EPDM offers unmatched resistance to ozone, UV radiation, and ultimately ageing.
- Life expectancy of 50+ years!
- HIGH FLEXIBILITY AND ELONGATION Firestone EPDM remains flexible at temperatures down to -45 degrees and can elongate over 300% to accommodate building movements and temperature fluctuations.
- LOW LIFE-CYCLE COST Firestone EPDM requires little or no maintenance. This feature combined with the inherent durability and competitive installed cost of EPDM roofing systems, result in a very low life-cycle cost.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY Firestone EPDM is an inert material with limited environmental impact during manufacture and use of the product.
- All Trims are available in Black, If your flat roof is attached to brickwork, or has a pipe or corner detail you will need to include additional materials, these can all be found within our online shop.
Firestone RoofingIf you have a small EPDM roofing project coming up and you are looking for the best results, then look no further than Firestone Roofing RubberCover EPDM Roofing. With it’s high performance rubber membrane, it offers a watertight and durable roofing solution which is perfect for not only flat roofing but many other options too such as extensions, verandas, dormers, porches, garages, carports, garden sheds, balconies and trailers, making it truly versatile no matter the job. Here at BC profiles we have Firestone Roofing Rubber EPDM by the sq metre plus all the accessories you will need for the highest quality finish. In 1903 Harvey S. Firestone founded the Firestone Tyre & Rubber Company manufacturing tyres for the first mass produced cars in America. Following this, Firestone expanded, and grew into a worldwide organisation known for their diverse range of rubber products. In 1980, Firestone moved into the Roofing industry where they built on their previous success in rubber polymer technology. The first Firestone Roofing RubberGuard EPDM roof was installed in Wisconsin, USA in 1980 and still remains in service today. The first EPDM manufacturing plant was opened in Prescott, Arkansas, in 1983 and has increased in capacity over the years to become the largest EPDM manufacturing facility in the world! They have also increased from one to twenty-one plants in total and expanded into many product lines making them the market leader of EPDM rubber membranes. In 1990 Firestone began trading outside the USA market and established worldwide connections with Europe, the Middle East and Asia, which is why today, the Firestone brand is known as a symbol of quality all across the globe. Committed to sustainable roofing solutions, you can be sure that when you buy Firestone Roofing RubberCover you are buying an environmentally friendly product with superior durability, high flexibility and a very low life-cycle cost, making it the ideal roofing solution. As Firestone say themselves - nobody covers you better - and we agree! Browse our wide range of roofline products today, available with same day dispatch when ordered before 1pm.