Everbuild Firefoam B2 Handheld – 750ml
Out of stock
EVERBUILD FIREFOAM B2 HANDHELD is a quick setting one part polyurethane foam with fire resistance properties. The foam expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume and meets the requirements of DIN 4102 Part 1 for Construction Materials and BS476 Part 20. Fire rated up to 2 hours in certain joint configurations. Copies of the independent test certificate, Warrington fire report number 160902 are available on request. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +25oC, ideally 20oC.
- High degree of fire rating: slows down the passage of flames and smoke in comparison to standard B3 grades
- Quick setting – can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use – expands up to 50 times its original volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
Areas for Use
- Filling gaps around pipe entries through fire rated walls
- To provide a fire rated seal around window and door frames
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering, where a fire rating is required. deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
Fixing door frames timber structures Windowsills and thresholds. Window frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls. behind soffit and barge boards In automotive applications.
- When used as part of a fire rated joint, use in conjunction with EVERFLEX FIREMATE intumescent sealant for MAXimum fire rating.
EverbuildFrom adhesives and wipes, to expanding foam, wood treatments and bonding, Everbuild have got it covered. Everbuild are a UK based company with a worldwide presence and one of the most trusted names within the builders merchants and DIY sector. It all began back in 1994 when self confessed DIY enthusiast, David Seymour, founded Everbuild. With innovative manufacturing and the ability to adapt to market needs, Everbuild quickly established a strong position and became market leaders. Over the years, Everbuild grew quickly and their products became industry favourites, stixall, wonder wipes and forever white to name but a few. More recently, in 2013, Everbuild was acquired by Sika and a new partnership was born, Everbuild - A Sika Company. This collaboration enables Everbuild to grow their business and Sika to strengthen their UK presence, giving customers even more products to choose from. Exciting times ahead. As the UK and Ireland's largest manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, fillers and building supplies, Everbuild continue to dominate the market with an outstanding product range. They have a passion for what they do and strongly believe that users will only come back if a product is good, so that's all they make! With sheer commitment and ultimate dedication to the industry, Everbuild now serve over 70 countries so you can be sure you are making the right choice with Everbuild.