Everbuild 905 Black Jack All Weather Roof Coating 25 Litre
BlackJack Roof Coating is a solvent based, full bodied black brushable compound with added fibres for reinforcement. It is specifically designed for overcoating leaking roofs. Dries to a tough black coating.
Benefits of BlackJack Roof Coating:
- Fast drying.
- Unaffected by water immediately after application – can be applied when rain is imminent.
- Can also be used to bond felt.
- Brush applied.
Areas For Use:
- Blackjack roof coating is an effective, general purpose roof coating. It is resistant to wash off by rain almost immediately after its application and is therefore ideally suited for winter use.
- May be applied by brush to waterproof and re-seal many different types of roof coverings, including: Asphalt roofs, Built-up felt roofs, Concrete roof decks, Asbestos, Cement sheeting and Metal sheeting, including iron, steel, zinc and lead, Slates, tiles.
- Blackjack roof coating may be used in conjunction with a rot-proof hessian reinforcement scrim or bitumen coated glass fibre scrim such as a Glass Membrane.
- BlackJack roofing sealant may also be used as a Vapour Barrier on walls and roofs.
Read our guide on How To Apply Black Jack Roof Coating.
EverbuildFrom adhesives and wipes, to expanding foam, wood treatments and bonding, Everbuild have got it covered. Everbuild are a UK based company with a worldwide presence and one of the most trusted names within the builders merchants and DIY sector. It all began back in 1994 when self confessed DIY enthusiast, David Seymour, founded Everbuild. With innovative manufacturing and the ability to adapt to market needs, Everbuild quickly established a strong position and became market leaders. Over the years, Everbuild grew quickly and their products became industry favourites, stixall, wonder wipes and forever white to name but a few. More recently, in 2013, Everbuild was acquired by Sika and a new partnership was born, Everbuild - A Sika Company. This collaboration enables Everbuild to grow their business and Sika to strengthen their UK presence, giving customers even more products to choose from. Exciting times ahead. As the UK and Ireland's largest manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, fillers and building supplies, Everbuild continue to dominate the market with an outstanding product range. They have a passion for what they do and strongly believe that users will only come back if a product is good, so that's all they make! With sheer commitment and ultimate dedication to the industry, Everbuild now serve over 70 countries so you can be sure you are making the right choice with Everbuild.
1.25m² per litre per coat. 2 coats should give dried film of 0.9mm
|Heat Flow Resistance||
The cured film will not sag or flow under normal conditions