CT1 Sealant and Adhesive 290ml – Silver
Out of stock
For all applications, including bathrooms and general building maintenance CT1 replaces: Wood and P.U. adhesives, silicone sealants, sanitary silicone sealants, acrylic sealants, butyl rubber sealants. As a universal adhesive CT1 bonds to most surfaces and does not attack synthetic material. On mirrors (Apply in vertical strips), on natural stone (does not bleed through), polyester, polystyrene foam, wet surfaces, even under water ? Repaintable with all common paints. For application advice on powder coated substrates contact powder coating manufacturer.
CT1 will successfully bond: Metals (including lead) Glass Mirrors Wood Polystyrene
Unique adhesion on virtually any material in most applications without the need for additional fixings.
CT1 is the ultimate solution for sealing.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals Prevents fungal groWT UV resistant
- Excellent resistance to vibration Food safe conforms to ISEGA Standards Works in wet or dry conditions
- Perfect for marine and boating maintenance, accident and emergency repairs
- Can be used in all salt-water environments
- Odourless Does not shrink Can be painted Contains no solvents
- No isocyanates
- Unique flexibility
- Environmentally compliant Instant repair and bonding with fibre glass and carbon fibre materials >www.youtube.com>embed>wIh4JJl25xY” width=”425″ height=”350″ frameborder=”0″>
CT1 SealantsCT1 sealant is a multi-purpose sealant tool with a unique formula that combines numerous products in one easy to use tube, offering the ultimate bonding and sealing adhesive that can be used on virtually any material. CT1 adhesive can be applied to wet surfaces, is odourless and performs instantly, it also resists fungal growth for longer lasting results. CT1 Sealant can be applied to a multitude of surfaces and bond metals, glass, wood and more. If you require an adhesive that is UV resistant, prevents fungal growth and is resistant to chemicals, CT1 is the brand of choice for you. CT1 Sealant has been developed through innovative technical developments and is designed to help save you time on the job. Our CT1 range includes a range of CT1 sealant colours including black, brown, clear, oak and grey. We also stock the CT1 multi-purpose solvent. For reliable, trade recommended sealant, make sure you add CT1 adhesive to your work kit. Need some advice on using your sealant around the home? Read our guide on how to seal a bathroom for expert tips and advice.