Cromar Alpha Chem Web Tack Spray Bonding System 17kg
Web Tack is a fast drying spray adhesive, suitable for permanently bonding a wide variety of substrates including wood, metals, rubber, most plastics, cardboard, polythene and concrete, as well as decorative laminates. It also provides good temperature resistance.
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, sound, dry and free from dust, grease or other contaminants.
- Connect the hose to the canister and the spray gun to the hose and tighten the connections.
- Open the valve on the canister, the valve should remain open until the canister is used up. The hose and gun should remain connected until the canister is used.
- Hold the spray gun 30-35cm away at 90° to the surface and apply an even coat of adhesive to both substrates, ensuring 80-100% coverage and spraying one surface vertically and the other horizontally. Pay particular attention to the edges.
- When the adhesive is dry to the touch (1-2 minutes dependent on substrates and temperature), and does not transfer, it is ready for bonding.
- Bring the two surfaces together and apply a uniform pressure, starting in the middle and working out, pay particular attention to the edges.
- Full cure in 24 hours.
- Avoid over spraying and pooling of the adhesive as this will increase the drying time and may cause adhesive to show through the laminate.
CromarCromar manufactures a number of building products for professional and domestic use including waterproofing, expanding foam, wood treatments and lead substitutes. From Creotreat, designed to treat and stain wooden fences to Cromapol, a fibre free acrylic roof coating, you will find a number of Cromar building products available at BC Profiles. Cromar has been offering its range of building supplies since the brand was first established in 1997 and is a reputable name within the industry, providing customers with exceptional quality and service. Within the Cromar range, you will find a number of waterproofing products, designed to minimise the chance of damp occurring in the home. Read our guide on how to damp proof for tips on keeping your property free from the effects of damp.