Clark Drain D400 Drainage Channel 1m Length
Channel & Grate:
- Polymer concrete with galvanised steel edge rails.
- Knockout section for vertical outlet (optional).
- Locking bar slots. 2 x 500mm ductile iron slotted grates.
- Ductile iron grates are coated with black bitumen.
- 2 locking bars & bolts fitted.
- External Dimensions: 1000 (L) x 131 (W) x 127 (H)Clear Opening: 1000 (L) x 100 (W) x 112 (H)
- Designed, tested and certified to BS EN1433:2002
- Manufactured from hard-wearing and resilient polymerconcrete
- Locking bar grating retention
- Large internal capacity
- All channels have sealing grooves as standard
Clark Drain DrainageClark Drain specialise in manufacturing high quality, long lasting drainage solutions. The brand work with merchants, architects and civil engineers to produce innovative drainage products for both domestic and commercial projects and developments. Clark Drain is a family owned company, with a heritage that encompasses strong values and a passion for pioneering new ideas within the industry, with a number of designs made from recycled materials, for reduced impact on the environment. Clark Drain drainage is often utilised by professionals and offers long lasting quality for those installing or constructing drainage channels on either a residential or commercial property.