Bond It D4 Waterproof Wood Adhesive 500ml
Provides the user with a waterproof D4 grade wood adhesive with none of the safety issues associated with conventional isocyanate containing (polyurethane) D4 grades.
– excellent water resistance, suitable for water immersion.
– fast setting
– short press time
– it is possible to process wood species like pine or spruce with pressing times of minimum 12 minutes
– improved adhesion on difficult wood species (eg. oak, larch)
– low timber staining characteristics; no discolouration of the glue line due to the influence of process heat (eg. HF-press)
– improved heat- and water resistance when using high process temperatures (eg. 70°C).
Rapid bond strength development. Suitable for hard and soft woods, decorative laminates, chipboard, blockwood and other engineered timber panels. Can be used in applications where joints may be subjected to short term water contact or exposure to high humidity i.e. kitchen work surfaces, window frames, doors and stairs, but not permanent immersion in water. Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
Bond It SealantsBond It is a popular manufacturer of sealants and silicone, a name that has been in the industry for 20 years and an expert in the building trade. Bond It is a reputable, highly recommended brand that provides top quality grab adhesives, sealants and wood treatment which can be used on a number of DIY and building jobs. Known for their high performance sealants, adhesives, grouts, cleaners, foams, fillers and landscaping products, Bond It sealants are firmly on the map when it comes to the industry and proudly serve customers across the globe, providing sealants and silicone for both domestic and trade use. Bond It sealants are ideal for sealing areas around the home. Read our guide on how to seal a bathroom for advice on sealing and waterproofing bathtubs, showers and sinks.