Permaroof 9″ Formflash Tape per 1m
Firestone 9″ formflash consists of a 229mm uncured Formflash, factory laminated to Quickseam Tape. The strip is designed to flash inside and outside corners, pipes, penetrations, drain outlets and any other awkward details.
- The EPDM surfaces and>or mating surfaces must be dry, clean, free from dust and be prepared with Firestone Quickprime Plus, using a quickscrubber pad.
- Use of other products is not allowed. Restore the product to room temperature prior to use if exposed to temperatures below 15 degrees for prolonged periods.
- On cloudy days with ambient temperature below 15 degrees, the use of a heat gun is recommended to warm the Formflash and to ensure good formability.
- On sunny days, pre-heating of the product is usually not necessary.
- Apply Firestone Quickprime Plus to all areas to receive the Formflash using a Quickscrubber pad and Handle.
- Allow the Quickprime Plus to completely dry before installing the Formflash, test for dryness by touching the Quickprime Plus with a clean dry finger.
- Remove the backing paper and carefully apply the Formflash to the pipe, corner, penetration etc.
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Excellent resistance to heat and cold
- Excellent green tack