Everbuild Stick2 All Purpose Contact Adhesive 750ml
STICK 2 ALL-PURPOSE CONTACT ADHESIVE is a brushable, general purpose contact adhesive with fast setting properties coupled with long open time.
- Excellent adhesion – adheres to most common surfaces.
- Exceptional bond strength – out performs conventional wood glues.
- Internal and external use (excluding 5ltr size) – excellent weathering and aging properties.
Areas For Use
- Laminate materials Bonding pu foam or mineral wool panels to plasterboard.
- Bonding metals to most surfaces.
- Bonds wood, rubber, most plastics and leather, cork, lino, rigid PVC, dense
- Do not use on soft (plasticised) PVC.
- Do not use on polystyrene.
- Do not use on bitumen, asphalt or cellulose painted surfaces.
- Do not use on bitumen or tar leaching products.
- Do not use as a mirror adhesive as the product may attack the mirror backing.
- Do not expose bonded areas to direct sunlight for three days after fixing.
- Do not use in areas subject to continuous water immersion.
- Always allow the adhesive to become touch dry on both surfaces before bringing surfaces together ? premature bonding will cause solvent entrapment and blistering of laminates.
- At low temperatures, care must be taken to ensure that the temperature of the adhesive and of both surfaces to be bonded is higher than the ambient temperature.
- Cold materials have a strong tendency to attract moisture present in the surrounding air, which can have a disastrous effect on the bond strength.