Everbuild Fire Mate Intumescent Acrylic Sealant 295ml – White
EVERBUILD reg; Fire Mate® is a five hour rated, one part, emulsion acrylic based, intumescent Acoustic sealant that gives a firm yet flexible seal to joints in a variety of fire rated structures. The product, in suitably designed joints, will resist the passage of fire for up to 5 hours. The selected fillers used in this formulation also make it suitable for use as an acoustic sealant.
- Sealing joints, voids and irregular holes in fire walls, partitions and other structures; also for maintaining the integrity of pipes and cables that penetrate them.
- For internal perimeter pointing of fire rated door and window frames.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- When exposed to heat, it swells greater than 150% of its original size, creating a char that will resist the passage of fire for up to 5 hours.
- No priming required for most construction substrates.
- Permanently flexible with more than 100% elongation to ISO8339.
- For use in joints up to 50mm wide.
- Excellent acoustic properties for sound deadening
- Average noise reduction of 24db (100-3150Hz).
- Non slump
- easy to apply and tool off.
- Fast cure
- tack free in 15 minutes.