Everbuild 906 Black Jack Bitumen Roofing Emulsion - 5 Litre
BLACK JACK BITUMEN ROOFING EMULSION is a stable bitumen/water emulsion of medium brushing consistency. It is dark brown in colour and dries to a black, flexible coating, which is odour and taint free. It is specifically designed for overcoating leaking roofs.
- May be applied to damp surfaces.
- Non flammable - water/bitumen emulsion.
- Water clean up.
Areas For Use
BITUMEN ROOFING EMULSION is commonly used in the following areas:
- General Waterproofing: - for use on concrete, fibre/cement, roofing felt, mastic asphalt, corrugated iron, slates, tiles, lead copper and zinc.
- Metal Protection: - Provides protection against corrosion of pipes, structural steelwork and other metallic equipment.
- Insulation: - Provides a vapour barrier for cold storage rooms, mushroom houses and similar installations.