Cromar Alpha Chem Web Tack Spray Gun
Web Tack is a fast drying spray adhesive, suitable for permanently bonding a wide variety of substrates including wood, metals, rubber, most plastics, cardboard, polythene and concrete, as well as decorative laminates. It also provides good temperature resistance.
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, sound, dry and free from dust, grease or other contaminants.
- Connect the hose to the canister and the spray gun to the hose and tighten the connections.
- Open the valve on the canister, the valve should remain open until the canister is used up. The hose and gun should remain connected until the canister is used.
- Hold the spray gun 30-35cm away at 90° to the surface and apply an even coat of adhesive to both substrates, ensuring 80-100% coverage and spraying one surface vertically and the other horizontally. Pay particular attention to the edges.
- When the adhesive is dry to the touch (1-2 minutes dependent on substrates and temperature), and does not transfer, it is ready for bonding.• Bring the two surfaces together and apply a uniform pressure, starting in the middle and working out, pay particular attention to the edges.
- Full cure in 24 hours.
- Avoid over spraying and pooling of the adhesive as this will increase the drying time and may cause adhesive to show through the laminate.