Everbuild Heatproof Screed - 20kg
Heatproof Screed is a cement like material which provides a protective rendering for brick, stone and other vulnerable materials which can be damaged by exposure to heat. It is a fully blended composition, with a maximum grain size of 3mm, and will mix with water to a trowelable consistency.
It has a maximum service temperature of 1300°C, which is more than adequate for most domestic applications.
- Easy trowelable formulation.
- Temperature resistant up to 1300oC.
- Works on most common building materials.
- Interior/exterior use.
Areas for Use
- A protective coating for brick and stone in areas of high heat exposure.
- For use with “cassette” or “hole in the wall” fire places.
- As a base coat for applying heat resistant plaster.
- Repairing kilns, furnaces and brick ovens.