Everbuild Heat Resistant Plaster - 20kg
Heat resistant plaster is a replacement material for gypsum based plasters where temperatures are likely to exceed 50⁰C. Heat resistant plaster is a fine blended powdered material which is mixed with water to a trowelable/floating consistency and can be used as finishing plaster.
- Easy trowelable formulation.
- Temperature resistant up to 500oC.
- Works on most common solid materials.
- Is compatible with all backing plasters.
Areas for Use
- Around log burning stoves.
- For use with “cassette” or “hole in the wall” fire places.
- On walls and chimney breasts where the temperature is likely to exceed 50⁰C.
- Any domestic application where high temperature resistance is needed.